PREP / LINE COOKS:
We are looking for fun individuals who are passionate about customer service and building relationships with our customers. Looking for people who are social and outgoing. Not only will you help us with prep work at the kitchen but will have you in the field with us at catered events.
Duties will include prepping fish, rice and toppings for poke bowls in the morning at our kitchen. Assisting with preparing all ingredients for loading into trailer. Assisting in the trailer during business hours and catered events.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience, preferably in a non-corporate as well as corporate chain restaurant. Dealt with high volumes of food.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Passionate about customer service and offering a great experience.
- Strong hospitality orientation.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health Department rules and regulations. ServSafe certification preferred
- Must have the ability to work varied and flexible hours.
- Must have the ability to comply and implement all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience with ingredient selection and service a plus.
- Food handler certificate a plus.
- A passion for food and coffee.
We’ll be parking at Nobadeer, Cisco Beach, catered events and more. It’ll be a fast paced and fun experience so come with us as we embark on this exciting journey.
Restaurant experience or interest preferred but not required.
Duties include; Cashier, kitchen backer & help loading/unloading trailer.
Great pay + tips with cash bonus at the end of the season after Labor Day.